(707) 523-4185    Email    Newsletter    Donate           
(707) 523-4185           

Fantastic shows require fantastic talent, and you can help by offering to temporarily house performing artists who live outside of Sonoma County.

If you have a cottage, in-law unit or guest suite in your home, please consider taking advantage of this opportunity to get to know our artists better.

Housing Ambassadors

While most of our artists live here in Sonoma County, occasionally we ask teaching artists, special guests and actors from further afield to participate in our theater’s programming. Opening up your home offers you a chance to get a behind-the-scenes view of the production from your guests, and to get to know these talented people better. And it includes a few extra perks! By becoming a Housing Ambassador, you help to ensure we can continue to bring you great shows and fantastic programming for our summer camp kids.

We are looking for cottages, in-law units or a room and bathroom in your home for our guests. 

And thank you!

If you have questions, please reach out to us via the contact form.

10 + 10 =

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This