$250 VIP Golden Ticket
3 drink tickets, swag bag, VIP seating, photo with the fashion models, two tickets to a show of your choice this season
$149 Silver Star
2 drink tickets, special wine glass and bag, premium seating
$99 Broadway Bronze
1 drink ticket
$35 The Bruthas Concert ONLY (from 8pm-10pm)
Join us for a fabulous evening celebrating 50 years of Live Theater.
ENJOY LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, drink and eat the best Sonoma County has to offer and leave knowing you’ve supported the oldest live theater in Sonoma County on its (our) Golden Birthday.
JOIN THE FUN! Guests are encouraged to attend in costume. Prizes will be awarded.
Golden, Silver and Bronze Tickets all include dinner, dessert, The Bruthas concert and other items as described below.
Online Silent & Live Auctions
Our Silent auction will be online and you will have the opportunity to bid on our exciting items from Monday, October 17th at 9am to 7:30pm on October 22nd during the event.
Winners will be announced at the Gala. Bidders do NOT have to be present to win.
A live auction will feature special items like a trip to Hawaii, a trip to France, VIP experiences at local wineries and restaurants… and more!
THE BRUTHAS bring the Funk and Soul in 5-part harmony; featuring, Levi Lloyd (guitar), Willard Blackwell (percussion), Willy Jordan (drums), Larry Jones (bass), and Ron Lacey (keyboards). Patrons will fondly remember Levi Lloyd as “Tee Tot” in Hank Williams: Lost Highway on our stage in Spring 2022. He is highly respected by musicians and music lovers alike and is a magnet for other high caliber talent. Lloyd played with B. B. King, John Lee Hooker and toured worldwide as the long-time guitarist for the legendary Joe Louis Walker. Willard Blackwell is the bandleader of Gator Nation Band known for their Cajun Zydeco flavor. Willy Jordan tours with Grammy-nominated, Elvin Bishop’s Big Fun Trio. Larry Jones and Ron Lacey are accomplished musicians in their own right. Enjoy the funky soul and R&B music of the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s by these stellar musicians.
- 5 – 5:30 pm: Arrive and enjoy signature cocktails while you check in to the event and receive your swag bag and bidding paddle
- 5:30 – 6 pm: Enjoy live music in the Monroe and take a look at our fabulous silent auction items.
- 6 – 7 pm: Your buffet style delicious seasonal dinner begins at elegantly decorated outdoor tables under a beautiful tent with delicious wine and a special surprise. 50 years of fashionable costumes will entertain you with live music. Pay attention to the costumes as they pass as you will have a chance to bid on them during dinner!
- 7 – 7:30 pm: Our Live Auction Starts! Get ready to stretch your arms and raise your paddles high for exciting items like a trip to France, a trip to Hawaii, a lifetime subscription to the playhouse and many more fabulous items.
- 7:30 – 8:00 pm: Winners will be announced for our Silent Auction and then we will transition into the GK Hardt Theater for our featured entertainment of the night, The Bruthas.
- 8:00 – 10:00 pm: The Bruthas will have you dancing in the aisles and entranced by their skillful and soulful performance. There will be a 20 minute intermission where you can refresh your beverage and grab a sweet treat in the lobby.
- 10:00 – 10:30 pm: We bid you goodnight! Don’t forget to check out with our greeting tables to pay for your treasures won at the live or silent auctions.