COMP TICKET AND FRIEND OF CAST POLICY
6th Street Playhouse
‘Friends of Cast’ (FOC) and Comp Ticket Policy
(Effective July 2019)
We strongly encourage you to use your comps and FOC coupons in the OPENING WEEKEND when there is lighter attendance, rather than toward the end of the run when performances are more likely to sell out and tickets can be sold to patrons wanting to see your show at full price.
Actors, Band & Crew (production & running crew)
- 1 comp to be used for ANY performance you are in
Director & Design Team
- One comp for you to attend ANY performance to ensure show quality and integrity
- 2 additional comps for your friends/industry contacts for ANY performance
- 2 comps for any show you are not scheduled to work, available prior to or after you have worked your shift
- 2 comps to be used for ANY performance
Reserving complimentary tickets – (current system under revision – online reservations being set up)
- Fill out this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org) as early as possible and at least 48 hours in advance so there is a record of your request and it can be verified
- If your comp cannot be used on date issued, please email the Box Office as soon as possible so the ticket can be resold
- Comps are not transferable to other performances or productions—NO exchanges
Names of cast, band, crew, production and artistic personnel to be provided to Box Office by the Production Manager
House Manager names to be provided to Box Office by the Volunteer Coordinator
Staff names to be provided to Box Office by the Producing Artistic Director
‘FRIENDS OF CAST’ TICKETS
Director, Design Team, Actors, Band, Crew & Staff – unlimited FOC tickets for ANY performance you are in. Please contact box office for pricing.
- Give the discount code we send you directly to each friend/family member. You MUST NOT publicize the code on social media.
- Discounts tix are $25 for Hardt shows, $21 for Monroe Shows
- Friends can purchase their own tickets, preferably online. A $2.95 service fee is added to both online and phone orders.
- Complimentary seats unclaimed 10 minutes before curtain may be resold.
- Seating is based on availability. We stress the importance of reserving your comps as early as possible.
- Remind your friends/family to arrive 20 minutes prior to show time. 6th Street Playhouse does not seat latecomers.
- During performances, please PARK OFF-SITE to ensure parking for patrons